VIDEO: Pure Channel with Robert PattinsonCast Interview Robert Pattinson Video
Note there’s a spoiler at the end.
Some snippets from Rob:
- “It’s funny, the script, it’s so weird. David told me as well … that you are going to be completely naked in that scene.”
- He learned the entire script the first two weeks he was in Toronto.
- On more and more scenes from the book being put inside the limo: “About the riot [outside the limo], there’s two hundred people rioting outside the car, and the camera is never outside the car, we didn’t shoot any of it.”
- Regarding his character, Eric: “He either thinks he’s dead and he wants to live or he thinks that death will be something new. He just thinks there is nothing else, the reality that he is in is not enough, that there has to be something else.”
- Regarding Chaos: “Anything, anarchy and chaos, almost touches him because it doesn’t make any sense. Because everything makes sense to him so…” (spoiler if you keep listening.)